Oryzon, a public clinical stage biopharmaceutical company developing innovative personalized epigenetic medicines for patients with cancer and CNS disorders, is looking for a Clinical Pharmacologist
- We are looking for a Clinical Pharmacologist with extensive experience in in-vivo and in-vitro pharmacokinetic & pharmacodynamic studies, as well as in biomarkers.
- PhD in a relevant scientific field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Clinical Pharmacology, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
- In depth knowledge of PK/ADME, PD, biomarkers, or related discipline and the respective relevant regulatory guidelines.
- Ability to lead interactions with both internal and external stakeholders of different disciplines.
- Highly motivated and independent worker.
- Team player with ability to communicate effectively across several scientific disciplines.
- Adaptability to change: new processes, systems, etc.
- High level of English (oral and written).
- Provide PK/ADME, Clinical Pharmacology and biomarker expert support to company projects.
- Collaborate with the Clinical Development Area in the design and implementation of the Clinical Pharmacology and biomarker components of clinical trials.
- Coordinate non-clinical and clinical PK/ADME and biomarker activities, including participation in the study planning, design, implementation, analysis and reporting.
- Ensure studies are completed on time, on budget, and with high quality.
- Provide assistance with the preparation of regulatory documents, as well as scientific abstracts, manuscripts, and other scientific documents.
If you see that you meet the requirements, do not hesitate to apply, this is your opportunity.