BIOCHEMISTRY LAB TECHNICIAN (BIOLOGY DEPARTMENT, DRUG DISCOVERY AREA)
BIOCHEMISTRY LAB TECHNICIAN
- Perform biochemical screening of compounds with different techniques (fluorescence, luminescence, fluorescence polarization, TR-FRET, AlphaLISA) following internal protocols established by the principal research scientist.
- Prepare stock solutions of small molecules and reagents.
- Maintain stock of laboratory reagents and consumables.
- Verify and calibrate laboratory equipment.
- Write internal protocols under the supervision of the principal research scientist.
- The ideal candidate will possess significant experience in molecular biology techniques.
- Technical background in a biology-related area.
- Experience in biochemical techniques, HTS screening assays and compounds library management.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar positions.
- Highly motivated and detail oriented.
- Able to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team.
- Medium English level.
- Previous work experience in a pharmaceutical research company.
- Knowledge of quality assurance standards (ISO, BPL, or similar).
Start date: January 2022.